About The Diploma
ABC Horizon and in association with a leading awarding body in the UK give participants the opportunity to study and complete a BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Applied Science which is internationally recognized and evaluated by many universities as equivalent to a High School Certificate (Baccalaureate Degree).
Under stage A (60 Credits), learners will study BTEC level 3 Subsidiary Diploma for six months. The final certificate will be issued by the British Awarding body ‘Pearson’ which is recognized and evaluated in many countries around the globe. It qualifies learners to procced for higher levels and complete studies in more than twenty majors such as computer science, management, art and design.
Under stage B (120 Credits), learners procced with additional six months to complete BTEC level 3 Diploma issued by Pearson UK. The certificate is equivalent to two A levels and a High School Certificate. It gives learners the opportunity to apply with private and public universities. Learners willing to apply for Turkish universities, they may receive additional Turkish Certificate if they meet specific conditions.
Under stage C (180 Credits), learners procced with additional six months to complete BTEC level 3 Extended Diploma issued by Pearson UK. The certificate is equivalent to three A levels and qualify learners to apply into some universities for advanced majors such as Medicine
- Applicants with ages 16+ are accepted with O-Level and Professional Certificates /or GCSE and students must have knowledge of mathematic.
- If English is not your first language, you need to have CEFR level B2 (or equivalent).
The diploma is addressed to:
- Students who have failed in completing the baccalaureate due to compelling personal circumstances.
- Students who do not prefer the idea of exams in the traditional local baccalaureate to decide their fate in any university major they wish to study.
- Students who come from war countries and have lost all documents related to their academic studies and want to complete in Turkish or international universities.
- Those who were old enough and did not have the opportunity to obtain a baccalaureate degree and to complete in universities afterwards.
#I Choose BTEC Why Our Students Choose BTEC?
Applicants with ages 16+ are accepted with O-Level and Professional Certificates and students must have knowledge of mathematic.
Pearson BTEC is a leading, learning company worldwide. Pearson believes that learning is key to improving one’s opportunities in life. Pearson collaborates with leading educational organizations to offer learners content, curricula, assessment and training. BTEC has a route that every learner can take, whether you are self-employed or want to enter a top university. BTEC courses are of the highest quality, providing hands-on experience. You can develop invaluable skills that will make you a highly marketable candidate for your future career.
The certificate is approved by:
- Ofqual: Office of Examination and Qualifications of England and Northern Ireland.
- (CCEA), which is an organization responsible for examining and auditing curricula, exams and evaluation in Northern Ireland,
- There are 738 universities around the world that accept BTEC accreditations.
- There are 1,371 universities around the world that accept BTEC qualifications
- There are also 820 centers around the world that offer BTEC qualifications. This certificate is recognized as being equivalent to a high school baccalaureate in Turkey, Europe and many countries in the world, including Iraq, Libya, Algeria, Syria, Jordan, Palestine, Egypt and the Gulf states as a whole.
Study in the English and Arabic languages. As for projects and exams, they will be in the English language for those who wish to complete their program in the English language. As for students who want to study the program in Arabic, the giving language will be mixed between English and Arabic, and projects and exams will be in Arabic.
Students who wish to study the program in the English language will undergo intensive programs in the English language until they obtain an Upper Intermediate level in the English language.
Study at ABChorizon Academy in Turkey / Istanbul. Practical lessons will be given in laboratories equipped with all the advanced equipment and laboratory materials, or via the electronic platform for distance study.
Level 3 subsidiary
Level 3 Diploma
Principles and Applications of Biology I
Principles and Applications of Biology II
Principles and Applications of Chemistry I
Principles and Applications of Physics II
Principles and Applications of Physics I
Investigative Project Skills
Further Engineering Mathematics
Electrical Circuits and their Applications
Principles and Applications of Chemistry II
No matter where you are, you can earn an international degree. With our online education system, distance is no longer a problem. Study at ABCHorizon and increase your opportunity of recruitment.