About The Program
Our academic institution provides Diploma Level 3 Diploma Level and Advanced Diploma Extended Diploma Level 3 of the BTEC in Applied Science (Baccalaureate Department of Science) granted by the UK Pearson BTEC Foundation, a strong basis for progression to higher qualifications which will allow you to then apply for a Bachelor’s degree in the medical and engineering group specialties and detailed in the following table:
- Medical Sciences
- Pharmacy and pharmacology
- General Medicine
- Biomedical engineering
- Forensic forensics
- Laboratory sciences
- Laboratory technology engineering
- Chemical and laboratory engineering
- Genetic engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Civil and Architectural Engineering
- Medical technology engineering
- Computer engineering
- Civil and Architectural Engineering
- Industrial engineering
BTEC Level 3 Diploma Applied Science = 2 A Levels
BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma Applied Science = 3 A Levels
- Applicants with an 9th O-level diploma or who have passed the ABC Horizon probing test are accepted.
- The issuance and reliability of the certificate:
- The Level 3 Diploma issued by the UK Council Pearson is fully certified in many countries of the world.
- There are 1,371 universities around the world that accept BTEC qualifications
- There are also 820 centers around the world that offer BTEC qualifications. This certificate is recognized as being equivalent to a high school baccalaureate in Turkey, Europe and many countries in the world, including Iraq, Libya, Algeria, Syria, Jordan, Palestine, Egypt and the Gulf states as a whole.
The diploma is addressed to:
- Students who have failed in completing the baccalaureate due to compelling personal circumstances.
- Students who do not prefer the idea of exams in the traditional local baccalaureate to decide their fate in any university major they wish to study.
- Students who come from war countries and have lost all documents related to their academic studies and want to complete in Turkish or international universities.
- Those who were old enough and did not have the opportunity to obtain a baccalaureate degree and to complete in universities afterwards.
#I Choose BTEC Why Our Students Choose BTEC?
Applicants with ages 16+ are accepted with O-Level and Professional Certificates and students must have knowledge of mathematic.
Applied Science 3 BTEC Level Certificate issued by UK Pearson BTEC, UK Business and Technology Software Education Council. The certificate is fully reliable in all countries of the world.
The certificate is approved by:
- - Ofqual: Office of Examination and Qualifications of England and Northern Ireland.
- - (CCEA), which is an organization responsible for examining and auditing curricula, exams and evaluation in Northern Ireland,
- - There are 738 universities around the world that accept BTEC accreditations.
- - There are 713 centers around the world that offer BTEC qualifications until the beginning of 2019.
Study in the English and Arabic languages. As for projects and exams, they will be in the English language for those who wish to complete their program in the English language. As for students who want to study the program in Arabic, the giving language will be mixed between English and Arabic, and projects and exams will be in Arabic.
Students who wish to study the program in the English language will undergo intensive programs in the English language until they obtain an Upper Intermediate level in the English language.
Study at ABChorizon Academy in Turkey / Istanbul. Practical lessons will be given in laboratories equipped with all the advanced equipment and laboratory materials, or via the electronic platform for distance study.
The basics of science
Fundamentals of Science
Diseases and InfectionsUsing Mathematical Tools in science
The use of mathematical tools in scienceMedical physics techniques
Medical Physics TechniquesPhysiology of Human Body systems
Physiology of human body systemsUsing statistics in science
Using Statistics in SciencePerceptions of science
Perceptions of ScienceChemical laboratory techniques
Chemical Laboratory techniquesStarting a Small Business
Starting a Small BusinessElectrical Circuits and their applications
Electrical Circuits and their applicationsScientific Investigation
Scientific ResearchUnderstanding business ethics
Understand Business EthicsWorking in the Science Industry
Work in the science industryPractical chemical analysis
Practical Chemical AnalysisMathematical Calculations for Science
Mathematical Calculations for ScienceClinical psychology
Clinical PsychologyOrganizational physiology
Physiology of HumanInformatics
ComputingHuman and reproductive
Regulation and ReproductionInformatics in science
Informatics in SciencePractical scientific techniques
Scientific Practical Techniques-
Students with an Extended Diploma have the opportunity to adjust some of their diploma subjects even from first year subjects in some majors at the university.
No matter where you are, you can earn an international degree. With our online education system, distance is no longer a problem. Study at ABCHorizon and increase your opportunity of recruitment.