Our General English and Intensive English courses are designed to help students make rapid progress in English, and focus on the four key language skills – reading, writing, listening and speaking – with lots of additional work on vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation.
Speakout is an English textbook, which is a contemporary approach to learning, with successfully-integrated media. The course is provided with downloadable podcasts and high-quality BBC DVD content, both of which give learners authentic rich content in English and a genuine global range of topics to capture the student’s interests. The course administers a collection of motivating and exciting activities and exercises which would give any learner or teacher a significant learning experience. It is excellent for self-learning access and for also an exciting class resource for teaching. The judging panel of ESU described Speakout’ as ‘excellent’, ‘a wonderful course’ and the best course of the year. There is also a unique collaborative creation between Pearson and the BBC, which highlights the best of both. It is a general English course with six level authentic material books from the BBC that help adult learners achieve confidence in all skill areas. The wide range of support material helps the learners bridge the gap between the classroom and the real world, which fulfils the diverse needs of learners in a variety of teaching situations.
We have classes at 7 different levels:
- A0 (Beginner) 6 weeks
- A1 (Elementary) 6 weeks
- A2 (Pre-Intermediate) 6 weeks
- B1 (Intermediate) 6 weeks
- B2 (Upper Intermediate) 6 weeks
- C1 (Advanced) 6 weeks
- C2 (Proficiency) 6 weeks
All our students get a placement test online or face to face during the working days.
Students and ages
the students in our General English and Intensive English courses are age 19 – 25, and many of these are current undergraduates or recent graduates aiming to improve their English for their university courses or professional careers.
We also have teenagers who are between 12 to 18 who aim to improve their English skills needed for school tests and exams of different types and eager to expand their English skills for high school or university entrance.
More mature students are of course always welcome too, and older people from huge range of professional backgrounds – doctors, lawyers, accountants, civil servants and more, as well as housewives and people who have retired – join courses in our school each year. The inclusive structure and layout of the school mean that everyone feels welcome and at home.
Why ABChorizon English Department
- Experience: More than (years) of experience delivering professional language courses
- Quality team members: Our reputation owes a lot to the quality of our teaching staff and administrative team
- Accreditation and partnership: The centre is accredited by Pearson Okan University, UCSI University and other awarding bodies.
- Wide student diversity: Our students belong to more than (Number) nationalities and background.
- Multi-level tests: Placement language tests are held to place students into the most appropriate level for each skill area.
- Top Centre location: Abchorizon Centre is located in the heart of Istanbul in an active well-serviced area near all transportation stations.
- flexibility: morning, afternoon and evening classes during the Weekdays and Weekend which are delivered online and face to face as well.
- Atmosphere: Our students of different cultural backgrounds share unforgettable moments of memories in a friendly atmosphere full of love, education and respect.
- Support 24/7: our professional support team is ready to aid the students with the needed support to ensure their utility of our services.
No matter where you are, you can earn an international degree. With our online education system, distance is no longer a problem. Study at ABCHorizon and increase your opportunity of recruitment.